Pediatric Chiropractic in Vero Beach, FL
Whether you have a young athlete, an active child, or one that may benefit from help with motor skills, we highly recommend coming in to see your pediatric chiropractor at Bartkus Chiropractic. Dr. Bartkus and the team are here to help you ensure your child is developing safely and to ensure that he or she gets the care necessary. We welcome new patients of any age at our Vero Beach location.
Why Choose a Pediatric Chiropractor?
A Pediatric Chiropractor at Bartkus Chiropractic Center can help in a variety of ways. By introducing your child to a chiropractor during childhood, we can work with him or her to not only treat concerns, but also to work on preventing them. During childhood, much of the body, including the spinal column, is still growing and forming. Chiropractic care helps ensure that continues to happen in the proper form.
There are many reasons to visit us for your child:
- Student-athletes benefit from routine adjustments and alignments even if they are not hurt.
- Student-athletes can ensure muscles and joints don't become damaged through prevention methods.
- We are a part of the Concerned Parents of Young Athletes (CPOYA) network of providers to help your young athlete recover from any sports injury.
- Posture is another reason to bring your child in. We can monitor posture and correct any concerns necessary as they happen. This may help your child avoid concerns down the road.
Whether for developmental needs or sports injury, our chiropractor, Dr. Bartkus, is here to help you. We will discuss prevention, diagnosis of injury and pain, and treatment as needed.
What to Expect from Pediatric Chiropractic Care
When you bring your child in for pediatric chiropractic care, we'll provide a full consultation and exam. We may request x-rays. We can then target any area of concern your child may have. This includes:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Posture concerns
- Sports injuries of all types and much more
As a member of the CPOYA Network of Providers, we offer the most advanced level of care possible for your child. Don't delay in helping your child to avoid long-term, more complex concerns down the road. Give our team a call today to learn more.
Call Today for a Pediatric Chiropractic Appointment
Come in to see Dr. Bartkus and the team for a comprehensive examination. Schedule an appointment with your pediatric chiropractor in our Vero Beach office by calling 772-569-0500.